27 November 2009

Russians in America

A funny thing happened to me one day. I was looking for a model in Vegas and posted an ad on craigslist with my website info. Within a day I got a call from a girl who viewed my online portfolio and was impressed with my work so much that she couldn't help contacting me. To my surprise she was also originally from Russia and have been living in Vegas for the past few years. Her name was Masha and she came to USA in 1995 after she won a greencard in the annual lottery hold by US government!

Masha stopped by at my studio last week with her boyfriend Goga to get some professional headshots done. I had a total blast photographing them and of course got to speak in Russian. Hopefully, my photographs will help Masha to make the first steps towards her dream career as a convention model and a movie extra.



We just couldn't choose between these two images! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment